Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specializing in services for the tech industry. Our mission is to transform companies through software and embedded systems solutions, supporting customers with consultancy in the development of their products, as well as training for teams and individuals interested in technology.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Developer to join us as consultant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow developers to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
We hope you have some of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Unity Developer, or similar role.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and best practices.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
We are looking for a skilled communicator, with a great ability to convey ideas and information effectively to different stakeholder such as consultants, managers and colleagues. You thrive in team environments; readily collaborating with different departments and contributing to a positive group dynamic. You are also motivated and dedicated, consistently working towards yours and Sebratecs goals with a strong sense of purpose and commitment.
What do we offer?
- A fixed monthly salary
- Referral bonus
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5.000 SEK/year in wellness benefit - through Benify
- Pension according to the collective agreement
- Career development: We value long-term partnerships with our consultants and want you to develop in alignment with your needs. At Sebratec you are free to explore and find what is a good match for you.
- Education: We offer you further competence development within your field.
- Community: We value gathering as Sebratecers and enjoy monthly events and AWs.
If this position sounds interesting to you, scroll down to apply, and let's talk 😊