Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specializing in services for the tech industry. Our mission is to transform companies through software and embedded systems solutions, supporting customers with consultancy in the development of their products, as well as training for teams and individuals interested in technology.
We’re growing rapidly and are now looking for Function owners to join us at Sebratec, for opportunities at several positions with our clients in the automotive industry.
As we have several positions open with us the requirements differ, so please don't hesitate to send in your application even if you don't match all of them, but what we're looking for in general is:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in electronic product hardware or software design
- Create definitions of functional and technical realizations
- Test and verify the product features and requirement implementations
- Work with stakeholders to define, analyze, and document specifications for performance, features, and operation of products
- Responsible to deliver assigned project requirements according to agreed scope, time, quality, and cost constraints based on stakeholder requirements
- Ability to oversee project timelines, resource allocation, and progress tracking.
- Knowledge of System Design Requirements (SDR), e.g. ISO 26262, ISO/SAE 21434 and other legal requirements (such as for example GDPR) is highly desirable
You will work closely with several cross-functional teams and stakeholders, and need to be able to handle their different needs and requirements. Our ideal candidates have a strong drive, excellent interpersonal skills, and a passion for achieving goals through teamwork.
What do we offer?
- A fixed monthly salary
- Referral bonus
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5.000 SEK/year in wellness benefit through Benify
- Pension according to the collective agreement
- Career development: We value long-term partnerships with our consultants and want you to develop in alignment with your needs. At Sebratec you are free to explore and find what is a good match for you.
- Education: We offer you further competence development within your field.
- Community: We value gathering as Sebratecers and enjoy monthly events and AWs.
If this position sounds interesting to you, scroll down to apply, and let's talk 😊